. A Bite of Life .
Friday, November 26, 2010
I'm Thankful That I'm No Longer a Vegetarian
Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I forgot to post everything that I was thankful for! Silly me...
I'm thankful for...
1. Two loving parents who would give anything for me (and I would do the same)
3. The opportunity to live in the gorgeous city of Santa Barbara
4. A beautiful house to come home to
5. A spectacular best friend who feels like my sister
6. The upcoming arrival of autumn, winter, sweaters, baking, crock pot usage, fireplaces, christmas lights and everything else holiday related
7. Speak Now (because I've been listening to it on repeat for the past 4 days)
8. Just an entirely blessed life overall :) Happy Autumn!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)