Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good Mornin' Good Mornin'!

...It's great to stay up late but good mornin', good mornin', to you! (remember when we used to sing this to people during "Morning Wake-Up Calls"? Hah!) It only 8:30 here and I've already been awake for 2 hours. I have no idea why seeing as I fell asleep at 1am. I predict a nap in my future.

I'm so proud of you for going out on a limb and considering trying a new drink at Starbucks! Way to put yourself out there and get a little risky! Those all sound amazing! You'll have to let me know which is your favorite so that I can order it too.

I just made breakfast and since you, for some strange reason, enjoy watching me cook, i made a picture-play-by-play!

I felt like I should start my day off strong since I was on a roll yesterday and didn't gorge myself with a jar of peanut butter, a pound of chocolate, a box of cereal, and a million other things leading to a stomach so full, it puts Fat Albert to shame. I decided on a pesto veggie scramble.

I started with Trader Joe's Organic Free Range Brown Eggs. I wish I could tell you that I knew the difference between white and brown eggs, but I don't. I hear that brown eggs aren't even any better for you than white ones. To be honest, I bought brown by accident. I usually just buy white because their cheaper. ANYWAYS, excuse the tangent...
Next, I heat up a pan with EVOO (as Rachel Ray calls it) and saute frozen bell peppers, corn, and spinach.
Then I add 1 egg, a little extra egg whites, and pesto and voila! Easy peasy lemon squeezey!
I hope you had a nice morning as well! I'm off to catch the bus to State Street. I'm going to take Boot Camp (with the hottie trainer) and Pilates (not so hot trainer but still hard class). Have an amazing Saturday! Get a soy gingerbread latte in my name. Miss you like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment