Monday, November 15, 2010

A Case of the Mondays

One week until I get to go home. I really miss waking up and watching Regis and Kelly. I've tried watching it online, but it's not the same :( This week better speed up! Actually, the next month better feel speedy so that you can get home already! On Mondays, I leave for school at 8:30 and then get home around 5:45. It feels like such a long day!
The morning and evening buses that shuttle between IV and SBCC always pack people in like sardines. I don't look forward to that part of the day because I don't particularly enjoy my nose in peoples' sweaty armpits :P I felt like today was a little less packed for some reason. All of the seats were still full but not as many people had to stand as usual. I always love when boys get up and give their seats to girls on the bus. I witnessed a boy do that this morning. It was heartwarming :) I give my seat up for older people, but kids my age, pffffffft not a chance!

For dinner, I ate a nice big ol' bowl of oatmeal with canned pumpkin, cinnamon, agave, and creamy peanut butter which went down quite smoothly with a glass of chocolate soy milk. "B for D!!!!" hahah I would have taken a picture for you, but I ate it all before my camera had the opportunity to make an appearance.

Speaking of things that are yummy, look at this little bugger!
Meredith's mom researched it and apparently it's called a potato bug. We found it outside of our apartment complex yesterday and spent about 10 minutes just staring at it. It was about 2 inches long and you could tell it was juicy! Ok, enough about that.

That pretty much sums up my boring Monday. The most exciting part of my day, the part that I've been looking forward to since I woke up this morning is finally nearing... laying in bed and watch Dexter! :D Miss ya!

1 comment:

  1. ok not to sound creepy at all...but i ditched my quinoa dinner idea and had....cereal! hahahahaha! honey bunches of oats with peaches to be exact. that bus ride does not sound fun, im taking the lextran tomorrow because its suppose to rain and i draw the line at soggy uggs. its not usually crowded though because my stop is the first so i get any seat i want! finally, that bug is disgusting. seriously when i saw it i thought it was a crab on wet sand. i have nothing more to say about that thing except for they should not exist!

    ReplyDelete