Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Foggy Day (In SB Town)

I woke up this morning to an abundance of fog outside my door. I LOVE IT!!! It completely puts me in the mood for sitting around and drinking tea (I would be watching food Network too but my TV doesn't get television stations). I don't have to go to school today so this will be a perfect day to just relax and write a lot of essays. I believe Devin and I are going on a hike later too!

For breakfast, I decided to make what I had for dinner last night: Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal. It's my new favorite thing to eat!

Combine:
1/4 c Quick Oats and Bran mixture
2 tbsp Ground Flax
Cinnamon (TONS)
1/4 c Canned Pumpkin
1 tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter (2 tbsp if you are like me and loveeee pb)
1/2 c Water
A dash of Salt

Microwave for 1 minute
Stir around
Microwave for another 30 seconds
Add in Agave or Honey to taste
EAT!!! NOM NOM NOM

TTFN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment