Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Old Man's Snoring

Currently listening to: All Those Pretty Lights by Andrew Belle

It finally came. I woke up to the pitter pattering of the rain on my window. I couldn't be happier!

... oh wait, I could be. I'd be ecstatic if I could cuddle up on my couch with a hot cup of pumpkin coffee and pinterest while watching endless episodes of "The Playboy Club" (which I just heard got canceled because dumb, prude moms say that it gives women a bad name. Have they seen the "Real Housewives" or "Jersey Shore"?! C'mon!) 

Instead, my day is filled with biking around campus getting to my various classes, biking home, and then going to work for 8 hours. Goodie goodie gumdrops!

Have a great day, and try to stay dry!


Note to self: Must make this BBQ Beer Chicken in the very near future. Thanks for the crock pot, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment