Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Twiddling My Thumbs

So it has been brought to my attention (by you) that I have been major league slacking on this blog lately.  Thorry! I've been home for the past two days and just haven't done anything super exciting. It's been raining and I haven't had a car to drive anywhere.  So far, I think the coolest thing I've done is make dippy eggs for breakfast. I'm going to try to give you the low down on the past few days, but this may be like squeezing a poop vein out of a shrimp.
Last night I watched a heap ton of John Krasinski videos and clips on Hulu.  The ones where he is the guest on Jimmy Kimmel are my favorites and made me fall in love with him all over again.
After making a really adventurous and exciting trip to RedBox, I came home with Charlie St. Cloud.  I'm still craving a sappy, romantic Nicholas Sparks-like movie and have yet to find one.  I've tried Message In A Bottle and Charlie St. Cloud and neither of them made the cut. I would give them a solid "Eh" at best.
Speaking of Zac Efron, he and Vanessa finally split after a million years! I'm glad he finally came to his senses.

It isn't supposed to rain tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to fill you in on something a little more exciting! No more thumb twiddling. Hope finals are going well! See you in 4 days! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment