Friday, December 10, 2010

Bear Flag Fish Co.

I left Santa Barbara yesterday because, drumroll please, I'M DONE WITH FIRST SEMESTER! WHOOOOO! Uncle Dan came to pick me up and we headed south down the beautiful coast of California.

This morning, we woke up and drove to Chapman to take a tour of Dodge College.  I officially can see myself there. (The Secret) I WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR!
After we toured, we went to Newport Beach and had lunch at the Bear Flag Fish Co. All I have to say is, YUMMMMMM.  Honestly, it has to be my favorite restaurant.  It's actually Dan's now too, and he's pretty hard to wow! 
Poki (eaten with delicious baked corn chips)
The most amazing fish tacos ever.
Ok, I know what you're thinking, "Fish tacos? Really? They can't possibly be that great." Yup, that's what I originally thought too. Then I tried them and the WOW sensation came over me.  When I told Dan how spectacular they were, he was skeptical too.  He was blown away! He loved it so much, he wants to go there for dinner tonight too!  The fish at Bear Flag is so incredibly fresh and is not comparable to any place in the world (unless perhaps your were physically submerged under water and eating the fish down there).

I convinced Dan that we needed to try The Crab Cooker tonight though so I think that's where we're headed. Can't wait to try it!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahah unless you're submerged under the water and eating the fish down there....

    im so jealous! and is 'the secret' picture going to be used at all?? I LIKE it!!
    hope you found your balboa bar!

    ReplyDelete