Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Cleaning Monster Dun Dun Dunnn

Last night Meredith left Glaminar (I think it's a makeup convention thing) in LA so I got to spend some lovely quality time with myself :) I must say, I'm great company. She shouldn't be home until about midnight tonight so lucky little me gets to hang out with myself again. Wahoooo

I read almost the entire book True Believer by Nicholas Sparks last night. I've been in the mood for Sir Nick's mushy, romantic stories lately and since Netflix had such a sparse selection for instant play (only Dear John, which in my opinion was only "ehhhh") I decided reading would be the best solution. This actually wasn't a half bad idea because as I read, I played it out as a movie in my head where I was the leading lady and Chord Overstreet my leading man ;) Oh, the imagination of a film student... Anyways, it pieced together quite well because Lexi, the main character, has brown hair and so do I! The problem is, Jeremy, the other main character, has brown hair and Chord is blonde. Oh well, we'll fix that in the screen play :)
I woke up this morning and had a little gym sesh. I spent 20 minutes on the elliptical, 10 on the tread, and 5 on the bike. After a well needed shower, I began preparing space for some major essay-writing time. In an attempt to post-pone writing, I decided that our apartment was a sty and the pots, pans, and dishes that had been untouched for days were really starting to disgust me! This is when the cleaning monster emerged! "Say 'bye bye', bacteria and dirt! You're about to meet your match!" But seriously, I just Lysoled the crap out of everything. I was spraying that stuff like you'd spray an invasion of ants!

Anyways, I suppose there's no more putting it off.  It's essay time! Two more to go! In the words of Rob and Big, "DO WORK!"

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! you are good company! come keep me company woman!
    1. oh god you loser...imagining you and chord as the main characters of that book.
    2. I cleaned today too!!! sunday funday....uhh

    ReplyDelete