Saturday, November 20, 2010

Movie Mania!

One essay down! YUSSSS! My goal is to complete 2 this weekend so I'm half way there.

Tonight has been very low key. I have been reading blogs and watching movies for hours now. It's quite the party over here! I just finished The Holiday. Yes, I know, I supposedly watched that 2 nights ago but I'll be honest with you, I fell asleep.
"You fell asleeeeeeeep?!?!?!" -Rachel Green
Yes, it's shameful but I did fall asleep in the middle of my first holiday movie of the year. Bad Lauren! But I just finished it and I'm moving on to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Harry Potters 1 and 3 are the only good ones in my opinion. The rest of them are too dark and scary for my taste. I'm just a big baby. I especially dislike number 2 because it has that scary snake thing. I'm getting shivers just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment