Thursday, November 18, 2010

Home at Last!

Today has been super duper long! I woke up at 6am for no reason and have been on the move from 8am until about now. I created... sorry, scratch that... REcreated my schedule for next semester for about the million time trying to get it absolutely perfect. I can honestly say that I feel the hair on my head turning grey. Next time you see me, I'll be a silver fox. My beyond amazing counselor ended up staying an hour after the Student Center closed to help get my classes perfect. We ended up creating a schedule that would give me an AA in Liberal Arts and Science by the end of Spring 2011! That was unexpected.

I had to stay late tonight at school to watch a play called "Almost Maine". The bummer was, I had to wait an hour after the play was over to catch the next bus. Note to self: Nighttime in Santa Barbara is cold. Wear a jacket.

I finally got home tonight at 10:30 and was completely famished!!! The oatmeal I brought to school with me for dinner was not as sustainable as I presumed it would be.

Now, I'm laying on the couch in my nice warm sweats with a belly full of peanut butter/pumpkin butter toast, Trader Joe's dark chocolate peanut butter cups, and vanilla almond milk ready to watch "The Holiday". Can't say it enough..I'm ready for Christmas!!! Next on the list: ELF. You'll have to tell me all about Harry Potter! :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to resume Christmas movie watching (aka Elf since thats by far the best Christmas movie anyway). Good to hear about your schedule working out though!

    ReplyDelete